More Articles for clay
Mario Huertas Corporation won a $400 million, five-year highway contract to design and build this major part of the country’s infrastructure. With a $20 billion strategy geared toward revamping Colombia’s limited transport infrastructure, the country is tackling a number of ambitious ...
Ternary Concrete Mixes Offer High Performance Reclaimed industrial byproducts play role in high-performance and ultra-high-performance mixes By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Ternary and quaternary portland cement concrete mixtures – those incorporating three or four products into their cementitious components – are providing transportation ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?643 Views