More Articles for Claus Tritt vice president of operations for Daimler Vans
A lot, as it happens. Following the disillusion of the Daimler-Chrysler merger in 2008, Sprinter has flown under the radar a bit here in the States. But the distinctively-styled Mercedes vans remain available at select Freightliner dealerships. Moreover, according to Claus ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views