More Articles for Class C
A Concrete Solution: Admixtures Change PCC Performance By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Portland cement concrete (PCC) is the most widely used structural material in transportation infrastructure, and it’s widely used for pavements as well. But the control of freshly mixed PCC properties is ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2208 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1269 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority748 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles677 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans515 Views