More Articles for Class 8 truck
More choices — and it’s not just what you ‘feel’ like Revolutions can be subtle things. Unless there’s an army or angry mob storming down Main Street, it’s not always easy to tell when you’re in one. That’s what makes trucks today ...
By eTrucker Staff Navistar said at a July 19 press conference a third-party test it commissioned shows the 2010 International ProStar+ with MaxxForce 13 Advanced EGR engine leads all Class 8 trucks in “fluid economy” – a measurement of diesel ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views