More Articles for Class 8 truck
More choices — and it’s not just what you ‘feel’ like Revolutions can be subtle things. Unless there’s an army or angry mob storming down Main Street, it’s not always easy to tell when you’re in one. That’s what makes trucks today ...
By eTrucker Staff Navistar said at a July 19 press conference a third-party test it commissioned shows the 2010 International ProStar+ with MaxxForce 13 Advanced EGR engine leads all Class 8 trucks in “fluid economy” – a measurement of diesel ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views