More Articles for Class 8 truck
More choices — and it’s not just what you ‘feel’ like Revolutions can be subtle things. Unless there’s an army or angry mob storming down Main Street, it’s not always easy to tell when you’re in one. That’s what makes trucks today ...
By eTrucker Staff Navistar said at a July 19 press conference a third-party test it commissioned shows the 2010 International ProStar+ with MaxxForce 13 Advanced EGR engine leads all Class 8 trucks in “fluid economy” – a measurement of diesel ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views