More Articles for Class 3-8 truck orders and sales
New and net trailer orders in October rose to the highest level since April and May at 19,408 units and 17,384 units, respectively, ACT Research said. Seasonally adjusted, October’s backlog rose 1.5 percent month over month. “With orders ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong821 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views