More Articles for Clark County
A federal judge in Nevada has ruled that a disputed Las Vegas highway project should be awarded to a North Dakota company, despite a county commission vote to start the bidding process over again. U.S. District Court Judge Clive Jones issued ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles615 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views