More Articles for Clark County
A federal judge in Nevada has ruled that a disputed Las Vegas highway project should be awarded to a North Dakota company, despite a county commission vote to start the bidding process over again. U.S. District Court Judge Clive Jones issued ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views