More Articles for Clark County
A federal judge in Nevada has ruled that a disputed Las Vegas highway project should be awarded to a North Dakota company, despite a county commission vote to start the bidding process over again. U.S. District Court Judge Clive Jones issued ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]958 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction436 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair409 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views