More Articles for Clark County
A federal judge in Nevada has ruled that a disputed Las Vegas highway project should be awarded to a North Dakota company, despite a county commission vote to start the bidding process over again. U.S. District Court Judge Clive Jones issued ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views