More Articles for City of Fort Worth’s new Hulen Street Bridge
After nearly 17 months of construction, the North Texas Tollway Authority is scheduled to open two northbound lanes and one southbound lane of the City of Fort Worth’s new Hulen Street Bridge Saturday, Sept. 29, weather permitting. Located just east ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident947 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side529 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views