More Articles for City of Bellingham Washington’s use of recycled materials in construction
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving403 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice352 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill339 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views