More Articles for City of Bellingham Washington’s use of recycled materials in construction
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable413 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views