More Articles for City of Bellingham Washington’s use of recycled materials in construction
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views