More Articles for CIR train
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Going Deep with Cold By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor How do you cold-recycle the top 6 inches of a 9-mile stretch of rural asphalt roadway for just $5 million? In several stages, says the Utah DOT. And they did just that this ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1507 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority831 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours517 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans483 Views