More Articles for Chuck Eastman
BIM is going be increasingly influential in transportation infrastructure planning and building. Yes, its an opinion, but this stuff has power that it hasn't even unleashed yet. Building Industry Modeling is advancing, technologically, so fast that it allows agencies and companies ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views