More Articles for Christie Administration
Efforts to reduce litter along New Jersey highways will get a boost in the coming weeks from the New Jersey Department of Corrections (NJDOC), New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Commissioner James Simpson announced on April 16. Under an agreement that ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has bulked up its "Clean Up NJ" campaign with 100 inmates from the Department of Corrections (DOC). Ten details of 10 inmates each started picking up litter along state highways in late-May, adding muscle ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series982 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks389 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group247 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund193 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg192 Views