More Articles for Christie Administration
Efforts to reduce litter along New Jersey highways will get a boost in the coming weeks from the New Jersey Department of Corrections (NJDOC), New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Commissioner James Simpson announced on April 16. Under an agreement that ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has bulked up its "Clean Up NJ" campaign with 100 inmates from the Department of Corrections (DOC). Ten details of 10 inmates each started picking up litter along state highways in late-May, adding muscle ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views