More Articles for Christie Administration
Efforts to reduce litter along New Jersey highways will get a boost in the coming weeks from the New Jersey Department of Corrections (NJDOC), New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Commissioner James Simpson announced on April 16. Under an agreement that ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has bulked up its "Clean Up NJ" campaign with 100 inmates from the Department of Corrections (DOC). Ten details of 10 inmates each started picking up litter along state highways in late-May, adding muscle ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views