More Articles for Chris Mellott JLG Industries vice president of sales and development of the Americas
McConnellsburg, Pa.-based JLG Industries Inc. recently graduated the 6,000th qualified instructor from the company’s Train-the-Trainer course held in Las Vegas. James Mason Jr., who is an outside machine shop apprentice instructor, was recognized with the honor. He received gift certificates for JLG ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles621 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views