More Articles for Chris Holmberg
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell dozens of late model, low-hour wheel loaders and bulldozers for North Dakota-based Fisher Industries at four upcoming unreserved public auctions: Phoenix (Sept. 27); Sacramento, Calif. (Oct. 7); Dickinson, N.D. (Oct. 20) and Bozeman, Mont. (Oct. ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will be conducting a two-day multimillion dollar unreserved public equipment auction at its permanent auction site in Phoenix, Ariz., on April 15-16, 2010. More than 1,800 construction and aggregate equipment items and trucks will be sold to ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views