More Articles for CHP Commissioner Joe Farrow
Caltrans kicked off a statewide campaign on July 11 with 700 electronic highway signs throughout California that light up with a new Move Over message intended to increase safety for motorists, highway workers and law enforcement. The message, “Slow or Move ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views