More Articles for Chisholm Trail Parkway Bridge
After nearly 17 months of construction, the North Texas Tollway Authority is scheduled to open two northbound lanes and one southbound lane of the City of Fort Worth’s new Hulen Street Bridge Saturday, Sept. 29, weather permitting. Located just east ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views