More Articles for Chisholm Trail Parkway Bridge
After nearly 17 months of construction, the North Texas Tollway Authority is scheduled to open two northbound lanes and one southbound lane of the City of Fort Worth’s new Hulen Street Bridge Saturday, Sept. 29, weather permitting. Located just east ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side548 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse366 Views