More Articles for chip seal
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Preservation Roadmap Timely blueprint will direct research into pavement management and preservation Anew “roadmap” indicating the direction of research in pavement management and pavement preservation is coming at just the right time, as states begin to openly curtail capacity improvements in favor ...
Innovating Out of the Recession Just before cold weather set in, Illinois-based Gallagher Asphalt demonstrated a new hot-in-place recycling (HIR) technology for the City of Chicago. Unlike traditional HIR processes, which heat and rejuvenate surface asphalt in place, the new Gallagher process ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views