More Articles for Chicago to Rockford
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors on Feb. 28 awarded three new construction contracts totaling $23 million and six new engineering contracts totaling $50.4 million for construction management and design services. More than $296.9 million in construction and engineering contracts have ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views