More Articles for Chicago Sun-Times
Michael Stout, former director of the Illinois Department of Transportation’s (IDOT) Division of Traffic Safety, used his position to obtain passes to NASCAR events at Chicagoland Speedway, misappropriated state property and lied to investigators looking into his conduct, a May ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse595 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views