More Articles for Chicago Sun-Times Media Wire
The Chicago Sun-Times Media Wire reports that Lake Shore Drive on the Near South Side of Chicago buckled about 6 p.m. Monday because of heat, Chicago Department of Transportation Commissioner Bobby Ware. The buckling of the road occurred at 1900 South ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views