More Articles for Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel
Chicago drivers may soon experience a more pleasant commute, thanks to a new approach the city is taking toward potholes. Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced Friday that the Chicago Department of Transportation will work on filling potholes seven days a week, including ...
Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx has named former aide to ex-White House Chief of Staff and current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as his new chief of staff, according to a report from The Hill. Foxx also appointed former aide to Emanuel, ...
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has launched "Build a New Chicago," a $7.2 billion infrastructure program that would create 30,000 jobs throughout the next three years, according to a Chicago-Sun Times report. As part of the program, Emanuel is urging major ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views