More Articles for Chicago infrastructure program
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has launched "Build a New Chicago," a $7.2 billion infrastructure program that would create 30,000 jobs throughout the next three years, according to a Chicago-Sun Times report. As part of the program, Emanuel is urging major ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident917 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?560 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds555 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side503 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes453 Views