More Articles for Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT)
The Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA) hosted its 2010 Contractor of the Year Awards on December 9, the. state’s largest gathering of transportation design and construction professionals. The ceremony is an opportunity for those who have achieved ...
It’s either feast or famine. After several years of minimal maintenance and street resurfacing in the Chicago area because of state funding shortfalls, dozens of projects were carried out last year because of stimulus funding. And about 45 miles of road ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes213 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views