More Articles for Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT)
The Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA) hosted its 2010 Contractor of the Year Awards on December 9, the. state’s largest gathering of transportation design and construction professionals. The ceremony is an opportunity for those who have achieved ...
It’s either feast or famine. After several years of minimal maintenance and street resurfacing in the Chicago area because of state funding shortfalls, dozens of projects were carried out last year because of stimulus funding. And about 45 miles of road ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge413 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012342 Views