More Articles for Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT)
The Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA) hosted its 2010 Contractor of the Year Awards on December 9, the. state’s largest gathering of transportation design and construction professionals. The ceremony is an opportunity for those who have achieved ...
It’s either feast or famine. After several years of minimal maintenance and street resurfacing in the Chicago area because of state funding shortfalls, dozens of projects were carried out last year because of stimulus funding. And about 45 miles of road ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views