More Articles for Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT)
The Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA) hosted its 2010 Contractor of the Year Awards on December 9, the. state’s largest gathering of transportation design and construction professionals. The ceremony is an opportunity for those who have achieved ...
It’s either feast or famine. After several years of minimal maintenance and street resurfacing in the Chicago area because of state funding shortfalls, dozens of projects were carried out last year because of stimulus funding. And about 45 miles of road ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views