More Articles for Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT)
The Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA) hosted its 2010 Contractor of the Year Awards on December 9, the. state’s largest gathering of transportation design and construction professionals. The ceremony is an opportunity for those who have achieved ...
It’s either feast or famine. After several years of minimal maintenance and street resurfacing in the Chicago area because of state funding shortfalls, dozens of projects were carried out last year because of stimulus funding. And about 45 miles of road ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding563 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable414 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views