More Articles for Chicago area bridge projects
The Tri-Level Bridge carrying traffic from the northbound Tri-State Tollway (I-294) to the westbound Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) in Chicago and the surrounind area and the ramp from eastbound I-190 to westbound I-90 are now open to traffic, several ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?975 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?818 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway320 Views