More Articles for Charlotte/Douglas International Airport
President Obama is expected to nominate Anthony Foxx, mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina, as his new transportation secretary today, USA Today reported. If the Senate approves, Foxx will replace Ray LaHood. Foxx has led several transit infrastructure efforts in his city, including ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party421 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete261 Views