More Articles for Charlotte/Douglas International Airport
President Obama is expected to nominate Anthony Foxx, mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina, as his new transportation secretary today, USA Today reported. If the Senate approves, Foxx will replace Ray LaHood. Foxx has led several transit infrastructure efforts in his city, including ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views