More Articles for Charlotte/Douglas International Airport
President Obama is expected to nominate Anthony Foxx, mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina, as his new transportation secretary today, USA Today reported. If the Senate approves, Foxx will replace Ray LaHood. Foxx has led several transit infrastructure efforts in his city, including ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding613 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable477 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future346 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold297 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views