More Articles for Charlotte/Douglas International Airport
President Obama is expected to nominate Anthony Foxx, mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina, as his new transportation secretary today, USA Today reported. If the Senate approves, Foxx will replace Ray LaHood. Foxx has led several transit infrastructure efforts in his city, including ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2210 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1364 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority776 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles688 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans516 Views