More Articles for Charlotte Avenue
There’s nothing like sitting in front of the TV and hearing a bridge you just drove under was shut down soon after. After a bystander heard suspicious noises and drivers noticed falling debris, the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) crews came ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views