More Articles for Charlie Cook
Sen. Jim Oberstar (D-Minn.) has told Congress that it must pass a second stimulus bill to fend off another round of economic crisis, Minnesota Public Radio reports. Oberstar, who is chairman House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, says the first stimulus package ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views