More Articles for character barricades
Here in the U.S., we’ve been seeing innovations that save time and money, increase driver safety, raise awareness about construction crews and make other improvements to highway construction. But in Japan, a different and adorable kind of innovation is showing ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views