More Articles for Changes to the Highway Trust Fund (HTF)
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)797 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects519 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D282 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign266 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says262 Views