More Articles for change of speed limit due to traffic patterns
In response to recent speed checks, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) will increase the speed limit from 55 to 65 miles per hour on both directions of I-65 between mile markers 252 and 256.8. New speed limit signs will ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax717 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards390 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund365 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party326 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views