More Articles for change of speed limit due to traffic patterns
In response to recent speed checks, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) will increase the speed limit from 55 to 65 miles per hour on both directions of I-65 between mile markers 252 and 256.8. New speed limit signs will ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views