More Articles for Chandra R. Bhat
Chandra R. Bhat, Ph.D., the Adan Abou-Ayyash centennial professor in transportation engineering at the University of Texas at Austin is the 2009 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association S.S. Steinberg Award The award, named after the founding president ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?415 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views