More Articles for Chamber of Commerce Transportation Infrastructure Summit
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Thursday warned that the Highway Trust Fund is expected to “bounce checks” starting this summer if Congress fails to come up with a funding solution. At a Chamber of Commerce Transportation Infrastructure Summit in Washington, D.C., ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road127 Views