More Articles for chairman of the Subcommittee on Railroads Pipelines and Hazardous Materials
Congressman Shuster: Obama ‘offered little more than window dressing’ on transportation funding plans
Congressman Bill Shuster, chairman of the Subcommittee on Railroads Pipelines and Hazardous Materials, issued the following statement in response to the President’s remarks this morning regarding transportation and his request to address a Joint Session ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views