More Articles for chairman Don Young (AK) Thomas E. Petri (WI) Howard Coble (NC) John J. Duncan
The House of Representatives officially confirmed Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) as chair of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I), according to a Jan. 3 announcement from the House. Shuster also announced the full Committee Republican membership. The Republican Members of ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views