More Articles for chairman and CEO of Sany America Tim Frank
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc. The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank. “Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?494 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group320 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series316 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines167 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views