More Articles for chairman and CEO of Sany America Tim Frank
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc. The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank. “Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party447 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views