More Articles for chairman and CEO of Sany America Tim Frank
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc. The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank. “Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views