More Articles for CH2M Hill
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation. Prior to ...
The Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) has retained CH2M Hill to lead the development of a system master plan for the I-15 corridor and its systemic connectors between Southern California and Northern Utah. Working with the I-15 Mobility Alliance comprised of ...
CH2M HILL, an industry leader in sustainability services for transportation, water, energy, and climate change, was recently selected by the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to lead a team in the identification of the characteristics of a sustainable highway, and ...
Greenroads Rating sustainable road projects Road construction is a more than $80 billion annual industry in the United States. Yet nothing comparable to the LEED rating system for buildings, or the Energy Star system for appliances, existed for highways and roads. Until ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes277 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers130 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views