More Articles for Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors
Fifteen public works professionals earned their credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII) from the American Public Works Association (APWA) in March and April. APWA Executive Director Peter B. King said the CPII gives recognition to those who earn it as ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views