More Articles for Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors
Fifteen public works professionals earned their credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII) from the American Public Works Association (APWA) in March and April. APWA Executive Director Peter B. King said the CPII gives recognition to those who earn it as ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes284 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers130 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views