More Articles for Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors
Fifteen public works professionals earned their credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII) from the American Public Works Association (APWA) in March and April. APWA Executive Director Peter B. King said the CPII gives recognition to those who earn it as ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views