More Articles for Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors
Fifteen public works professionals earned their credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII) from the American Public Works Association (APWA) in March and April. APWA Executive Director Peter B. King said the CPII gives recognition to those who earn it as ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2163 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views