More Articles for Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors
Fifteen public works professionals earned their credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII) from the American Public Works Association (APWA) in March and April. APWA Executive Director Peter B. King said the CPII gives recognition to those who earn it as ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options266 Views