More Articles for Certified Public Infrastructure Inspector
The American Public Works Association (APWA) named 27 public works infrastructure professionals from the U.S. and Canada that have recently earned credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII). Since its inception in 2008, the CPII program has certified 146 public works ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1081 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events673 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes517 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up367 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control270 Views