More Articles for center-mounted blade configuration
Designed to follow random crack patterns in asphalt and concrete surfaces, General Equipment Co.’s CS8/GH Random Crack Saw uses a 8-inch diameter, dry cut-type diamond blades to produce smooth-sided cuts for proper crack filling procedures. Power is supplied by an ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?487 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group282 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views