More Articles for center-mounted blade configuration
Designed to follow random crack patterns in asphalt and concrete surfaces, General Equipment Co.’s CS8/GH Random Crack Saw uses a 8-inch diameter, dry cut-type diamond blades to produce smooth-sided cuts for proper crack filling procedures. Power is supplied by an ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction775 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events689 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes598 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines536 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up466 Views