More Articles for Center for Environmental Research and Technology (CERT)
Scientists at the University of California, Riverside’s Center for Environmental Research and Technology (CERT) have received a $2 million contract for a first-of-its-kind study of hybrid construction vehicles. The two-year project, which is being funded by the California Air Resources Board ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014569 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding474 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable347 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future325 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views