More Articles for Center for Environmental Research and Technology (CERT)
Scientists at the University of California, Riverside’s Center for Environmental Research and Technology (CERT) have received a $2 million contract for a first-of-its-kind study of hybrid construction vehicles. The two-year project, which is being funded by the California Air Resources Board ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series962 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks391 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group247 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene234 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund196 Views