More Articles for Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries
OSHA official: Further increase in construction deaths likely; triggered by uptick in activity, less-experienced workers
If it seems like you’re hearing about a lot more construction-related deaths lately, you’re not alone. Anyone who pays close attention to news concerning the industry has likely noticed reports of construction worker deaths in the U.S. have come across ...
If safety is such an important jobsite concern, why aren’t fatal accident numbers dropping for road contractors? According to a survey from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries, the number of deadly jobsite accidents ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2236 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1260 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project542 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans496 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority358 Views