More Articles for Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries
OSHA official: Further increase in construction deaths likely; triggered by uptick in activity, less-experienced workers
If it seems like you’re hearing about a lot more construction-related deaths lately, you’re not alone. Anyone who pays close attention to news concerning the industry has likely noticed reports of construction worker deaths in the U.S. have come across ...
If safety is such an important jobsite concern, why aren’t fatal accident numbers dropping for road contractors? According to a survey from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries, the number of deadly jobsite accidents ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker275 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges193 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes191 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America148 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views