More Articles for Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries
OSHA official: Further increase in construction deaths likely; triggered by uptick in activity, less-experienced workers
If it seems like you’re hearing about a lot more construction-related deaths lately, you’re not alone. Anyone who pays close attention to news concerning the industry has likely noticed reports of construction worker deaths in the U.S. have come across ...
If safety is such an important jobsite concern, why aren’t fatal accident numbers dropping for road contractors? According to a survey from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries, the number of deadly jobsite accidents ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views