More Articles for Census Bureau
Construction spending fell 2.5 percent in December to a $788 billion seasonally adjusted annual rate, the lowest level in a decade, reports the Associated General Contractors of America in analysis of Census Bureau data. All three major categories – private ...
Total construction spending went up 0.4 percent between July and August to $812 billion. This rise was driven by increases in public construction activity, including stimulus and base realignment projects, according to an analysis of new Census Bureau data released ...
Construction spending rose to $869 billion between March and April this year thanks to stimulus funds, according to an Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) analysis of the Census Bureau’s latest spending figures. Total construction spending rose by 2.7 percent, ...
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events704 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction668 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes575 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up417 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines404 Views