More Articles for Census Bureau data
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 28 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,107,000 net tons (NT) of steel in November (down 10 percent), including 1,646,000 NT of finished ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2181 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...950 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house596 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views