More Articles for Census Bureau data
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 28 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,107,000 net tons (NT) of steel in November (down 10 percent), including 1,646,000 NT of finished ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2268 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority621 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles582 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views