More Articles for Census Bureau data
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 28 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,107,000 net tons (NT) of steel in November (down 10 percent), including 1,646,000 NT of finished ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views