More Articles for Census Bureau data
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 28 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,107,000 net tons (NT) of steel in November (down 10 percent), including 1,646,000 NT of finished ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving359 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness292 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill280 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options279 Views