More Articles for Census Bureau data
Based on preliminary Census Bureau data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 28 that the U.S. imported a total of 2,107,000 net tons (NT) of steel in November (down 10 percent), including 1,646,000 NT of finished ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes529 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse472 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views