More Articles for cellular network assisted GPS
Trimble has acquired the Terralite assets from Novariant to expand its portfolio of positioning solutions. Financial terms were not disclosed. The Terralite XPS technology is a scalable infrastructure that generates signals for real-time positioning to augment existing Global Positioning System (GPS) ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views