More Articles for cell phone ban in construction zones
A bill proposed in the Wisconsin state Legislature would ban drivers from talking on their cellphones while driving in a construction zone, the Associated Press reported. Sen. Jerry Petrowski (R-Wis.) authored the bill, which would be in place only when workers ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views