More Articles for Cedarapids
Bomag will display its Cedarapids CR552 mainline paver at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in March. The company says the machine has the largest rubber tire in its class, allowing the CR552 to perform full-width paving applications such as airports, interstates and state highways, ...
BOMAG Americas will discontinue manufacturing operations at its Kewanee, Illinois, plant by the end of 2014 and relocate to somewhere in the southern United States, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The new location has not yet ...
Jesco, Inc., a Bomag distributor headquartered in New Jersey, has expanded its territory and its Bomag product line offering. With this expansion, Jesco, now a full-line Bomag equipment distributor, offers Bomag products to contractors in the Hudson Valley and Long Island ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax704 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views