More Articles for Cedarapids
Bomag will display its Cedarapids CR552 mainline paver at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in March. The company says the machine has the largest rubber tire in its class, allowing the CR552 to perform full-width paving applications such as airports, interstates and state highways, ...
BOMAG Americas will discontinue manufacturing operations at its Kewanee, Illinois, plant by the end of 2014 and relocate to somewhere in the southern United States, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The new location has not yet ...
Jesco, Inc., a Bomag distributor headquartered in New Jersey, has expanded its territory and its Bomag product line offering. With this expansion, Jesco, now a full-line Bomag equipment distributor, offers Bomag products to contractors in the Hudson Valley and Long Island ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident988 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views