More Articles for (CDOT)
For the past five years, the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has been working on a wildlife-detecting system on a stretch of US 160, where about 70 percent of all traffic accidents involve wildlife-vehicle collisions, Government Technology reported. The technology, originally ...
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
DIY (Do It Yourself) Barricade Mobile Barrier Trailer helps keep workers safe and traffic flowing By Tina Grady Barbaccia The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has found a way of minimizing traffic disruption and maximizing worker safety in short-duration, rapid-work zones, says J.C. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2225 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans489 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views