More Articles for (CDOT)
For the past five years, the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) has been working on a wildlife-detecting system on a stretch of US 160, where about 70 percent of all traffic accidents involve wildlife-vehicle collisions, Government Technology reported. The technology, originally ...
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
DIY (Do It Yourself) Barricade Mobile Barrier Trailer helps keep workers safe and traffic flowing By Tina Grady Barbaccia The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has found a way of minimizing traffic disruption and maximizing worker safety in short-duration, rapid-work zones, says J.C. ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views