More Articles for CCJ magazine
The American Transportation Research Institute and the Federal Highway Administration on Wednesday, Sept. 22, released the findings of their annual report on congestion at freight-significant highway locations. The research, which assesses the level of truck-oriented congestion at ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]907 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong829 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views