More Articles for CBO
Let’s say you are rolling down the highway and watching the gas gauge on your dashboard as you go. You see it steadily going down. You are aware that it is heading to E. You roll on. It gets inevitably ...
The House Highways and Transit Subcommittee will hold a hearing Tuesday on the current financial status of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and its impact on federal surface transportation programs. The hearing, titled “How the Financial Status of the Highway Trust ...
Inside the highway and bridge industries The ups/downs of an infrastructure bank Would an infrastrsucture bank work? Would it be a major factor in funding vital future work and development? The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has released a report looking into its possibilities. A ...
A new Congressional Budget Office report says that the Highway Trust Fund may be empty by fiscal year 2014. According to The Hill's transportation blog the CBO report projects the highway trust to have $12 billion at the end of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?489 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group284 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views