More Articles for Caterpillar Inc
Caterpillar Inc. has agreed to acquire Bucyrus International Inc. for $8.6 billion, including net debt. The acquisition is part of Cat's "key strategic imperative to expand its leadership in the mining equipment industry." Caterpillar says the acquisition will also help it "capitalize ...
Caterpillar Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. are among the companies that may benefit the most from President Barack Obama's $50 billion infrastructure proposal to rebuild U.S. roads, railways and runways, according to a Bloomberg report. (For a detailed analysis of ...
Caterpillar Inc. is expanding its compact construction equipment operations located in Sanford, N.C. Construction is expected to begin in early September 2010, with operations starting in July 2011. When the expansion is complete and fully operational, Cat expects to add 325 ...
Caterpillar Emissions Solutions has signed an agreement to purchase CleanAIR Systems. Once the transaction has been completed--which Cat says is expected to close July 1, 2010--CleanAIR Systems will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. within the Customer Services Support ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2154 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house567 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones545 Views