More Articles for Caterpillar CT660 vocational truck
The new Caterpillar CT660 Vocational Truck, officially announced at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 tradeshow in March, has passed all requirements of the Caterpillar rigorous new product introduction process and is approved for shipment to customers. The CT660 has ...
Vocational truck owners hoping to be among the first to get behind the wheel of the new Caterpillar CT660 Vocational Truck have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity when Caterpillar launches its “Win a Cat Truck” contest on Aug. 1, 2011. One lucky winner, ...
by Tina Grady Barbaccia LAS VEGAS–Caterpillar unveiled its CT660 vocational truck on March 20, 2011, at a pre-CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 press event. Editors from Randall-Reilly's Construction Division magazines — Equipment World, Better Roads and Aggregates Manager — attended the event. George Taylor, director of ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1081 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events670 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes515 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up364 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control270 Views